Friday, April 24, 2009

Last night we had BLT Pasta. Charity first told me about the recipe and I've made it twice since then. I use turkey bacon and more than what they call for. Vance actually ate the noodles, but left everything else in the bottom of his bowl. Vaughn inhaled two helpings. 


I'm proud to say that Vaughn is wearing her first piece of denim today. Jeans are not big-baby friendly, but skirts are! It's a size 3T but who cares! She looks too cute!

We have swimming lessons today, hopefully Vance doesn't cry the whole time. Since Vaughn didn't do well in the Nursery last time I'm going to bring her in with me to watch. Fun city. All aboard!

We're gearing up for Vaughn's first birthday party. I think she may need a cute birthday shirt. I've seen the ones with the numbers on it, but I've also seen one that says, "Birthday Girl" on it. The letters are individually sewn on and are different colors. Anyone seen it? 

I'm revamping the Birthday Banner, so that's what I've been up to. I made new letters and am working on the stencil. Hopefully this will make it easier for me when making them. Next step is mass production!

One Response to “ ”

  1. the swingset looks awesome - love that vance is going head first on the slide. :)

    i'll keep an eye out for the birthday shirt you mentioned - i actually have to go little girl clothes shopping for my niece this weekend...

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Charisa Darling | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs