Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Today Is One Day Closer to Spring



Last week I felt it. Spring is (finally) coming. The mornings have been brighter and the birds are noisier. Screen doors were left open for fresh air and the sounds of neighborhood kids could be heard while playing pickle in the back yard. Vaughn was even able to start getting her fairy house back in order. Everyone was in a better mood and it was fantastic. 

On the way home from running errands today I noticed that the roads were white from salt. Grrr… I checked the weather and sure enough there's a small chance for snow tonight. And Friday. And Sunday. 

Last week was clearly a teaser but it was a nice change of pace. This also found its way to my inbox last week and the timing was perfect. I'm always looking for good pasta salad recipes and this one is a keeper. Next time I'll try it with quinoa. Here's the link for It's Not Summer Yet Greek Pasta Salad from Joy the Baker. You'll be glad you did. 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Charisa Darling | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs