Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Daisy is doing a little better each day. My only complaint is that she's not eating. She wants nothing to do with HER food. I felt sorry for her yesterday and I made her scrambled eggs and she wolfed those down. So, I know she's hungry but just not sure why she doesn't want her food.

Vance is not doing too much eating either. He's always been a good eater, so it's driving me that much more insane. And he's cranky. Normally I'd say, "Fine! Don't eat!" but crankiness is a side effect of being hungry in this family. (He gets that from his daddy) He asks for certain foods, I deliver them, and he takes a bite, spits it out, and says, "I don't like it". But, of course, he wants all the food he can't have...cookies, chocolate milk, etc.

Maybe Daisy and Vance are in cahoots. Both holding out for better food. I'll let you know if they start forming picket lines and making signs about the management.

Vance goes back to the doctor today. When we went back last time, only his right ear had totally cleared up, so we're going back to see how Ol' Lefty is doing today. I'm secretly hoping that it hasn't cleared up so I can blame all this crankiness and bad behavior on the ear in question. I really doubt that's going to be the case.

I knew the Terrible Two's were around the corner, I just didn't expect them to show up one day, unannounced, and with a suitcase big enough for a years worth of clothes.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Charisa Darling | Premade Blog Design by Lilipop Designs